Customer Support, Part time
Are you excited about building products and event organizing? Our vision is to become the world’s most loved event platform and now we’re on the hunt for a customer support representative to join our team.
You’ll be responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers. We start work the moment a customer decides they want to use Confetti, sticking with them every step of the way to ensure they get the most value from our product. You’ll be responsible for working directly with customers to help them get started and grow in using Confetti, answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers, and act as the bridge between our customers and our product/design and development team.
What will I be doing?
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with our customers answering their software and technical questions. We rely on Intercom to do most of our support but you'll also be talking to customers on the phone every now and then.
- Own customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution.
- Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Confetti works and what it is capable of.
- Contribute to Confetti’s Knowledge Base via technical and process support documentation Identify trends in users’ issues with the product and communicate them to the rest of the team.
- Help us improve and develop our onboarding and our customer support.
- Influence the direction of Confetti, the product. A crucial part of the role is ensuring we make the product as easy to use, reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible.
Requirements and skills
- Excellent communication skills. You need to be a very competent writer with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English & Swedish]
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day.
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment and be a great problem solver (You're also really good at Googling!)
- A genuine enjoyment of technology: You're technically curious, you enjoy learning about new products & how things work.
- An understanding of internet culture.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience in using Intercom and Mailchimp
- Experience in event organizing